Tuesday, 23 May 2017

Sorry tale

Had a phone call from Dave & Margaret Knight from Penarth last week. His neighbour's cat had brought in a Swift. It was still alive, so Dave did exactly the right thing, by putting it in a box and giving it water from a tissue. Sadly the Swift died the next day. It seems, it had been trying to enter a nest site that had been blocked up during renovations to the roof and exhausted itself. It shows that we must be mindful of this when undertaking roof repairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment